We are all in this together. You have continuing education requirements; we have the courses you need to help maintain your credentials. Licensed architects must earn continuing education credits each year to fulfill AIA membership requirements and if you are working on getting licensed, some AIA-approved courses count toward the experience requirement for licensure. Continuing your education is important to you and Elemex is committed to helping you meet the challenge of this uncertain new landscape. So, whether you are working from home or the office, we are available to support you virtually, including virtual presentations and CEU’s.
After participating in our Innovations in Rainscreen Surfaces and Mounting Systems CEU presentation, you should be able to:
- Discuss how modern rainscreens are a vital part of a water management system intended to work with the building envelope
- List the common terms and definitions related to rainscreens and rainscreen mounting systems
- Describe the most common types of materials used for rainscreens
- Compare and contrast rainscreen installation methods, fasteners, and new attachment technology
- Evaluate and specify the most appropriate rainscreen systems and materials for projects
Upon completion, we will report your course credit to the AIA on your behalf and you will receive 1 AIA LU as well as a certificate of completion. Reach out to us today at email@example.com and let us help you continue your education requirements and we may even treat you to lunch! Thanks for watching.